Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dollar Deals!

I totally found some really cool finds today at Target in their Dollar Spot.  Some great things that I will be using this year in my classroom, many for centers.
These are going to be used at centers.  I found the really cute containers, erasers, and the ice cube tray holders all for $1!  I like the ice cube tray holders because they have three rows instead of the traditional two.  Plus the silicon at the bottom can pop out the erasers.  Here I have the stars and the frogs shown.  This will be used to show and create patterns.

I was SUPER excited about these stickers.  I will be using these with Chica Chica Boom Boom when we make our own trees at the beginning of this year.  I didn't do this last year, but I would like to incorporate it into the first week of school this year. 

I liked these little certificates because in March, I have the kids eat Green Eggs and Ham with their prayer partners.  I thought this would be a cute certificate to go along with it.  Can't wait... just hope I remember where I put them in March! :) 


It was fun shopping today.  As always though, spent more of my own money, but the kiddos are worth it. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I snatched me up some of the Dr. Seuss stuff too! =)

    The ice trays and mini erasers are great for having little ones use tweezers to transfer the erasers into the tray for fine motor skill practice as well as counting, adding and sorting. =)

    I am happy to be your first follower. Wahoo! =)

    If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete